Aims of the College and Policies
At Prendergast we aim to:
- Maintain and develop the college tradition of providing
the highest quality of education and support.
- Create an environment in which girls of all abilities learn
to enjoy working hard in order to fulfil their potential.
- Encourage girls to have confidence in themselves and a
sense of self-worth.
- Have a college where girls are polite and co-operate so
that there is an atmosphere where everyone respects
the rights and needs of others.
- Teach girls to understand and value their own heritage
and faith while at the same time understanding
and respecting those from all cultures.
- Encourage girls to participate in all activities of the college with enthusiasm whether they are academic, creative, sporting or musical activities.
- Develop within the pupil a sense of responsibility and
service to the college and the community.
Click on the following links to view each policy (in PDF format).
Charges Remissions March 2013 (PDF)
Publication Scheme (PDF)
Anti-bullying policy (PDF)
Attendance policy (PDF)
Behaviour policy 2007 (PDF)
Behaviour September 2007 (PDF)
Communication with parents policy (PDF)
Equal opportunities policy (PDF)
Pastoral care policy (PDF)
College journey policy (PDF)