- AS, A Level, BTEC and CTEC: 18th August 2022
- GCSE: 25th August 2022
Federation Centre Policy for Prendergast School
Further information about public and school examinations is made available here, as applicable.
Exam Rules and Regulations - Click on the links below to see Exam Rules and Regulations for students and parents/carers:
- Information for Candidates - Written Examinations
- Information for Candidates - On-screen Tests
- Information for Candidates - Social Media
- Information for Candidates - Non-examination assessments
- Information for Candidates - Couresework assessments
- Informtation for Candidates - Privacy Notice
- Unauthorised Items Poster
- Warning to Candidates Poster
Further information to help during exam periods
Need your old exam results?
Gov.uk has provided information on how to get a replacement certificate or what you can do if your exam board no longer exists. You can find this information here: https://www.gov.uk/replacement-exam-certificate
You will need to find out which exam boards your exams were with in order to request replacement transcripts. The main exam boards used within the UK are:
- Council for Curriculum and Examinations Assessment (CCEA)
- Pearson Edexcel
- Oxford, Cambridge and RSA Exams (OCR)
- Welsh Joint Examinations Committee (WJEC)
Schools and colleges are required to retain certificates for a period of 12 months after they are issued, however, we may still be able to help. Although we may not be able to provide you with a certificate, we can provide Universities and Colleges with a copy of your exam results, however, we can only go back so far.