- AS, A Level, BTEC and CTEC: 17th August 2023
- GCSE: 24th August 2023
External Examinations Timetable 2023
External Examinations Rules and Regulations
Further information about public and school examinations is made available here, as applicable.
Exam Rules and Regulations - Click on the links below to see Exam Rules and Regulations for students and parents/carers:
- Information for Candidates - Written Examinations
- Information for Candidates - On-screen Tests
- Information for Candidates - Social Media
- Information for Candidates - Non-examination assessments
- Information for Candidates - Couresework assessments
- Informtation for Candidates - Privacy Notice
- Unauthorised Items Poster
- Warning to Candidates Poster
Further information on our NEA policy and appeals can be found here
Further information to help during exam periods
Need your old exam results?
Gov.uk has provided information on how to get a replacement certificate or what you can do if your exam board no longer exists. You can find this information here: https://www.gov.uk/replacement-exam-certificate
You will need to find out which exam boards your exams were with in order to request replacement transcripts. The main exam boards used within the UK are:
- Council for Curriculum and Examinations Assessment (CCEA)
- Pearson Edexcel
- Oxford, Cambridge and RSA Exams (OCR)
- Welsh Joint Examinations Committee (WJEC)
Schools and colleges are required to retain certificates for a period of 12 months after they are issued, however, we may still be able to help. Although we may not be able to provide you with a certificate, we can provide Universities and Colleges with a copy of your exam results, however, we can only go back so far.
There are currently no documents under this category.