Under the Schools Standard and Framework Act the Governing Board of the school has to make appeal arrangements for parents/carers who wish to appeal against their child not receiving an offer of admission to the school.
The following process applies:
- The deadline for lodging appeals is Friday 29 March 2019
- The person from whom appeal forms are available is the Office Manager – Admissions
- The person to whom completed appeal forms should be returned is the Clerk to the Independent Appeal Panel c/o the school
- The deadline for hearing appeals is Tuesday 18 June 2019
- Appellants will receive reasonable notice of their appeal hearing and other deadlines, such as deadlines for submitting additional evidence.
- Decision letters will be sent within reasonable period from the date of appeal.
Please contact Reception or the Office Manager for an appeal form.